VCSE Health Partners Resilience Survey
Posted on: May 19, 2020
Content from CVS Tendring
Victoria Fennell reported that the Suffolk and North East Essex Integrated Care System was aware that a sustainable VCSE sector is key to a thriving Integrated Care System. She advised that Covid19 presents some very significant challenges to the VCSE sector and that the ICS is committed to working with the VCSE sector, local government partners and funding organisations to take a strategic approach to help to support partners through the emergency in the short term and to protect the VCSE sector in the longer term.
In order to plan how best we can support VCSE sector resilience in the short, medium and longer term we need to collect some information about the impact of Covid19 on individual organisations. This will help us to:
- Better understand and describe the overall impact of Covid19 on VCSE partners working in health
- Add detail from the VCSE sector into the health planning for recovery that is underway
- Add detail from the VCSE sector to some locality ‘packs’ in development to describe the new service system
- Work with colleagues in the NHS, local government and grant funders to take a joined up strategic approach to supporting resilience in the short to long term
- Work with you over the next few weeks and months to support your specific organisation as best we can to be resilient through these challenging times.
We would therefore be very grateful if you could complete the following online survey ASAP for your organisation. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/F7JXDHH
Survey responses will be analysed to identify themes and published as an anonymised report. Suffolk and North East Essex ICS will store all data in this survey securely. We will not share personal or sensitive organisational information with any third party, however if responses indicate that an organisation or sector may need targeted support, we may contact respondents individually to explore this further, and seek informed consent to share information with any other relevant organisations. The Suffolk and North East Essex ICS will retain the data obtained through this survey for the duration of the formal Covid19 pandemic response and recovery period. You can withdraw your consent to Suffolk and North East Essex ICS holding your information at any time by emailing [email protected]
Please note: on some computers you may need to use the scroll bar underneath some questions to see the full width of the survey on your screen.[efb_likebox fanpage_url="https://www.facebook.com/essexalliance/" fb_appid="" box_width="180" box_height=75" responsive="1" show_faces="0" show_stream="0" hide_cover="1" small_header="1" hide_cta="1" locale="en_US)"]