Promoting Your Work During the Coronavirus Outbreak
Posted on: April 6, 2020
We’re passionate about helping our members to do what they do best. That’s why we created The Essex Map – to help charities, social enterprises, and community groups to promote their work for free.
With the changing climate that coronavirus is bringing, we’re upping our efforts to help our members and our local residents to find the help they need. That’s why we’ve created a dedicated coronavirus landing page: www.essexmap.co.uk/coronavirus
We’ve also launched social media profiles for The Essex Map on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We’ll be using these platforms to promote the services, groups, and activities available to the people of Essex.
If you’re still operating during the coronavirus outbreak, we ask that:
- If you haven’t already, add or claim your listing on The Essex Map (www.essexmap.co.uk/register)
- In the “Description” box, add the details of what you’re offering residents during the Coronavirus outbreak (please include as much information as you can)
- Utilise the dedicated coronavirus tags:
- “Coronavirus Deliveries” for home deliveries
- “Coronavirus” for activities
- “Coronavirus Homeschool” for educational support
- “Coronavirus Business” for business support
When posting about your offering on your own social media pages, please tag The Essex Map so that we are notified and can share your posts.