Join the National Lottery Heritage Fund user research panel
Posted on: February 23, 2021
We are changing our services. We are considering all stages of the journey of applying for and managing grant funding.
We want to speak to people who:
– have considered applying for funding from the National Lottery Heritage Fund
– have applied for funding from National Lottery Heritage Fund
– are actively preparing an application for funding from the National Lottery Heritage Fund
– have been successful in their funding application – have been unsuccessful in their funding application
– are waiting for a decision to their funding application – have managed grant funding from the National Lottery Heritage Fund before
– are actively running a project with the National Lottery Heritage Fund now
– have completed a project with the National Lottery Heritage Fund in the last 6 months If none of these apply to you, that’s okay.
We would still like to hear from you, but we will need to know a bit more detail about what research you’d like to contribute to, and what topics might be relevant to you.
Join here.[efb_likebox fanpage_url="https://www.facebook.com/essexalliance/" fb_appid="" box_width="180" box_height=75" responsive="1" show_faces="0" show_stream="0" hide_cover="1" small_header="1" hide_cta="1" locale="en_US)"]