Funding Opportunity: Provide Foundation
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Provide is an Essex based social enterprise owned by its staff members and delivers a broad range of community health services in the County and beyond. The Provide Foundation is managed by Essex Community Foundation (ECF), with the aim to improve and increase access to community health projects and services by supporting voluntary and community organisations working in Essex, Southend, and Thurrock.
This year, the Provide Foundation would like to support organisations or projects that have a clear link to health and social care, and meet one of the following:
- Continue to adapt well to help the community during the pandemic
- Support those who are socially isolated, particularly those most vulnerable during the Covid-19 pandemic
Links to health and social care ought to include one of the following:
- To help keep people out of hospital
- To help people leave hospital more quickly
- To help people stay healthy in their community
- To improve health and wellbeing in the community
Grants of up to £20,000 for one year are available
The Panel is interested in:
- How your project compliments their own work or whether you have contact with Provide’s services. For example, if you receive referrals from their staff. Please do include this in your application. For more information about Provide and their services click here.
- How your work compliments statutory provision and where your organisation is addressing gaps in the community.
Please complete your application here and submit your supporting documents by Friday 4 February. The Provide Foundation will award grants in early April.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your organisation’s funding needs, then please contact us. You can reach us on 01245 356018 or [email protected]. You can also set up a time to speak with a member of the grants team here using the General Catch Up option.