Friends of the Elderly provides grants to older people living on low incomes
Posted on: December 3, 2021
Who are our grants for?
Friends of the Elderly provides small grants (normally up to £400) to older people who meet all of the following criteria::
- Resident in England and Wales
- Of/over state pension age
- Who are living on low incomes and with little savings
- Who do not fit the criteria for other funders
How can you apply?
A Referral Agent/Professional must make a grant application on an older person’s behalf, we do not accept applications from individual members of the public.
Referral Agents can register and apply online here: GRANTS APPLICATION LOGIN BUTTON
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ OUR GUIDANCE NOTES BELOW BOTH BEFORE AND DURING COMPLETING YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION
More information, including who can be a Referral Agent can be found here:
- Information for Older People needing a grant
- Finding A Referral Agent
- Guidance Notes for Referral Agents and Professionals
- Frequently Asked Questions
Friends of the Elderly offer small grants of up to £400 to people of state pension age on low incomes and with little savings. Information about how professionals can apply for a grant for their clients can be found here: