First national Payroll Giving Week to be held in February
Posted on: February 1, 2021
Love Payroll Giving for fundraising? That’s why the UK’s first National Payroll Giving Week has a Valentine theme and runs until 14th February.
National Payroll Giving Week takes place for the first time this year, running from the 8th to 14th February. It aims to raise awareness within the sector and beyond about the benefits of donating through the simple, tax-efficient method.
It is being run with support from:
- the Chartered Institute of Fundraising
- Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
- Professional Fundraising Organisations
- Association of Payroll Giving Organisations
- Payroll Giving agencies
- and charities large and small
Read more at UK Fundraising.