Consultation on Thurrock’s new Economic Development Strategy
Posted on: December 21, 2020
Consultation on Thurrock’s new Economic Development Strategy, Backing Thurrock. Strategy attached. Read and have a say on this document, parts of which are relevant to the community/ social enterprise sector, as well as the wider economic picture.
If you would like to respond to the consultation then you can find the strategy and the consultation response survey on the Council’s portal here: https://consult.thurrock.gov.uk/ .
The consultation questions are a follows:
1) Do you have any comments on the immediate actions identified in the strategy?
2) Do you have any comments on the vision and approach?
3) Do you have any comments on the themes identified in the strategy?
4) Any other thoughts or comments you may have.
5) What do you think the top three actions to be included in the action plan should be?
The consultation is open until early January. To read the Consultation – Backing Thurrock please click here.[efb_likebox fanpage_url="https://www.facebook.com/essexalliance/" fb_appid="" box_width="180" box_height=75" responsive="1" show_faces="0" show_stream="0" hide_cover="1" small_header="1" hide_cta="1" locale="en_US)"]