Age Well East are looking for an experienced statutory fundraiser to join its growing fundraising team. This role will be integral to our future and will help secure funding from a range of funders, including large grant giving bodies, central and local government grants, contracts, and initiatives.
As well having a track record of securing funding we are looking for someone who enjoys working with an agile environment, has a flare for project design, and can work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join us in this exciting new role of Community Engagement Co-ordinator
This new post will focus upon:
- Building positive relationships with all stakeholders to re-establish and increase partnerships, networks and outreach activities.
- Increasing awareness of InterAct services and service uptake.
- Identifying opportunities for growth and development.
Hours: 37½ hours per week
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Location: Our office in central Chelmsford, plus community travel
Contract: This role is initially a one-year fixed-term contract, with the potential of extension depending on funding
Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis. Further information about the role can be found in the attached job description & person specification.
To apply for the post please send your up to date CV with a covering letter (not exceeding two A4 sides) saying why you feel you would be perfect for the role to: [email protected]
Or you can post this to:
InterAct, Moulsham Mill, Parkway, Chelmsford CM2 7PX.
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be required to complete a detailed application form.
Base – Harlow / Epping Forest District/Uttlesford
Hours – 37.5 hours per week
Salary – £32,306 per annum, plus fringe allowance (where applicable)
We are looking for a clinical supervisor with experience of CBT low intensity strategies for working with children and young people to join our Mental Health Support Team. The post includes an opportunity to attend the Supervisor training to support the Trainee Educational Mental Health Practitioners.
Ideal candidates would have a minimum of two years experience of working with CBT and experience of working in education settings.
This post could be suitable for qualified EMHPs, CWPs or PWPs looking to develop their career.
For the full job please see the attached job description here
To apply for this position please download and complete the three-part application form at the bottom of this page and send it to [email protected] by the closing date of Thursday 31st March 2022. (Extended Deadline)
Interview date TBC
Location: St Clare Hospice, Hastingwood, CM17 9JX
Salary: £19,842 – £22,449 per annum (depending on experience) plus 5% High Cost Area Allowance
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Overview of role
As a valued member of the Communications and Marketing Team, you will be working under the direction of the Head of Communications and Marketing, and alongside the External Relations and Partnerships Manager in a development role, which will include training and opportunities to enhance your qualifications. In this wide-ranging role, you will support the MarComms team in the efficient and effective running of the team and help us deliver the St Clare Hospice key strategic aims to reach significantly more people who are facing death, dying and loss in our local communities. Under the supervision of the Head of Communication and Marketing, you will be responsible for helping the MarComms team to:
- Promote and raise awareness of St Clare Hospice through a range of communications, press, digital, multimedia and social media activities
- To uphold the Hospice brand and to support all teams in its correct usage in all forms of Communication and media.
Please read the job description (link below) for further details.
In return for your commitment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, generous leave allowance, pension and life assurance scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, free parking and the option to continue your membership of the NHS pension scheme. We offer excellent development opportunities and are committed to supporting individuals in their learning and development.
For an informal discussion, please contact:
Gill Macdonald, Head of Communications & Marketing by email [email protected]
How to apply
Please complete a St Clare Hospice application form or submit your CV with a cover letter telling us why you feel you are suitable for this role (in particular, explaining how you fulfil the requirements set out in the Person Specification).
Please send your application documents to: [email protected]
Job Description & Person Specification
Closing date: Friday 11th March 2022 at 5pm
Interview date: Tuesday 15th March 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you require any assistance regarding the application process, please telephone the HR Team, on 01279 773744 or email [email protected]
We are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We recognise that everyone is different, and we value the unique contribution that individual experiences, knowledge and skills make in delivering quality services. Which means, we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
Please note that a DBS check will be undertaken as part of our pre-employment checks for the successful candidate.
A note to agencies
We understand that agencies do search for opportunities to work with organisations such as ourselves. However, we request that you do not contact us in relation to the vacancies advertised above. We respond to enquiries from individuals seeking employment directly.
Location: Chatham Green, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 3FEContract Type: Full Time (2-Years Fixed Term Contract)
Hours: 0900-1700 Monday to Friday
Closing date: Sunday 13 March 2022 (midnight)
First interview: Wednesday 23 March 2022
Second interview: Wednesday 30 March 2022
Support the Chief Executive Officer and be part of the Senior Management Team
Represent the charity and promote its services via networking, events and conferences
Develop the charity’s strategic and operations plans:
– Support and scope the development of new programmes in Essex and outside Essex in conjunction with the CEO
– Develop new business opportunities such as satellite sites and partners
– Lead the annual budgeting process and support project managers during the budgeting process
– Oversee governance of the charity
– Responsible for supporting the charity’s committees
– Improve, manage and oversee the charity’s infrastructure, accounting, systems and processes
– Ensure all policies, procedures, systems and tools are effective, efficient, updated and followed
– Oversee the charity’s health and safety and risk management
– Identify significant business and regulatory issues which may affect the charity
– Lead project managers to achieve their annual target and monitor operational performance through support and performance review
Provide regular reports, verbal and written, to the CEO as required
Any other tasks as assigned by the CEO
• Significant experience of working in a senior management team or in a similar role
• Extensive experience in strategic planning, budgeting and development
• Proven record in leading growth and change management
• Interest in young people, the environment and the outdoors
• Knowledge and experience in organisational effectiveness and operations management, and of implementing best practices
• Excellent communication (both verbal and written), interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Salesforce etc.
• Some knowledge of accounting, Employment Law and HR
• Degree in field of charitable, social or environmental sector, or proven long-term track record of leadership and/or management in these sector
A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role.
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure check and reference check.
To apply, please submit your CV to [email protected]
We are seeking a Communication and Engagement Officer to make sure people hear about Carers and Young Carers and the work that we do to support them. Please apply if you have excellent communication and IT skills, if you enjoy making best use of social media, if you have an interest in marketing and use of digital technology and if you want to make a difference for vulnerable adults and children in Essex.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer you will create high quality and creative content for a range of different audiences across a range of media channels. You will also play a vital role in our engagement with unpaid Carers/Young Carers and their families; listening and responding to their needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop this brand new role within a charity which achieves a positive impact for local families in Essex. Action for Family Carers has been providing support for Adult Carers and Young Carers for over 30 years – people with unpaid, caring responsibilities for others. We are a Carers Trust Network Partner and hold Trusted Charity status. We provide information, befriending, counselling, wellbeing activities, Young Carer Clubs, Activity Groups and Day Care across Essex, working within schools, with GP practices and in a variety of community settings.
Communication and Engagement Officer
£22,725 pro rata
Part-time – 25 hours per week
Based in Maldon, Essex
- Coordinate, create and deliver external communication including on social media
- Support and facilitate engagement with Carers and families to shape future services
- Keep in touch with supporters and fundraisers
- Develop new ways to raise awareness of the Charity and Carers including Young Carers
- Skilled in the use of IT and social media
- A creative and effective communicator
- Highly organised and proactive
- Full induction and relevant training.
- 24-hour Confidential Staff Helpline
- Contributory pension scheme.
- The chance to join a supportive and friendly team making a positive difference for carers and families in Essex
Submit CV and Supporting Statement to [email protected] by midday on 25th February 2022.
For an informal conversation about the role please contact James Clarke on 01621 851 734.
Action for Family Carers is a Mindful Employer and an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from all sections of the community. Registered Charity No: 1127164