Add Your Listing to The Essex Map
Posted on: July 15, 2019
The Essex Alliance are proud to announce that we have launched The Essex Map – a community asset map of our county.
The Essex Map is designed to give our local residents a better understanding of the services available across our county, and help them to connect with these services. Users can search by location, category, and keyword tag to discover the wide variety of charities, social enterprises, community groups, and venues available to them.
As a member organisation of The Essex Alliance, we would like to invite you to add your listing(s) and showcase the work you are doing in Essex. You can add as many listings you like, and manage them from a single login – meaning it’s easy to keep all of your details up-to-date.
To add your listing, please visit The Essex Map website and follow the steps below:
- Go to www.EssexMap.co.uk/register
- Enter the details of your service, including up to 15 keyword tags that people might use to search for your service (e.g. ADHD support)
- Click “Save and Preview” to see how your listing will look
- If you would like to alter any details, click “Edit Listing” to go back to the previous screen
- If you are happy with your listing, click “Submit Listing”
- Your listing will then be reviewed by one of our team, and you will receive an email once your listing is live on the website
If you have any questions regarding The Essex Map, including advice on how to make the most of your listing, please do not hesitate to email us.
We hope that you will find The Essex Map to be a useful promotional tool for your organisation, but if you have any suggestions on how we can further improve this service please email us.
[efb_likebox fanpage_url="https://www.facebook.com/essexalliance/" fb_appid="" box_width="180" box_height=75" responsive="1" show_faces="0" show_stream="0" hide_cover="1" small_header="1" hide_cta="1" locale="en_US)"]