Sharing Hope in Crisis Seminar
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Brentwood Cathedral, Ingrave Road, Brentwood, Essex, CO15 8AT
This invaluable training opportunity will help prepare you to serve people in crisis, enhancing your existing ministry within your church and wider community.
Those with no previous training, as well as first responders, church leaders and others facing suffering people on a more regular basis should benefit from this seminar which includes:
- Developing personal and professional skills to enhance your service to others
- Biblical view of suffering
- Effects of trauma and the process of grief
- How to provide emotional and spiritual care
- What to say and what not to say when people grieve
- Learning about the Rapid Response Team ministry
For more information, please visit the eventbrite website.