Negotiating Leases – What you need to Know
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
The Ethical Property Foundation are holding a series of webinars to discuss property management.
In this webinar, you will work with real-life case studies from community organisations and learn:
- To demystify some of the legal jargon commonly used in leases under English Law
- About the lease process and how to negotiate the right lease for your organisation
- About different types of agreement – lease vs licence
- To recognise and manage common risks in lease negotiations
- Guidelines to follow when reviewing or terminating your lease
To find out more, and book your place, please visit the Ethical Property Foundation website.