Date(s) - 26/02/2018
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Times are tough for our sector – but the biggest challenges we face come from uncertainty. But if it’s tough for us, it’s a damned sight harder for the ultimate beneficiaries of our work. So we have a job to do, and a responsibility to fulfil – to make sure that we are as resilient, flexible, responsive and well prepared as we can possibly be.
So that’s the theme of our 2018 annual event: future proofing our sector, our organisations and ourselves to deliver powerful and impactful social action.
Working in partnership with Basildon Council, we have some fantastic speakers including Caroline Taylor, the Essex Community Foundation CEO, Mandy Johnson CEO of the Small Charities Coalition and Jason Fergus Active Essex. This event will provide you with an opportunity to directly influence key decision makers including representatives from the Breakthorough Basildon Commission – and there’ll be plenty of opportunities for you to network with old friends and new colleagues.
Why should you attend?
- The event will provide you with opportunity to directly influence key decision makers
- Opportunities for you to network with old friends, colleagues and Commissioners
- Hear and celebrate the different ways charities are making a contribution to transform lives
- Discuss and debate the future direction for social action in Basildon and Essex and the role community groups can play
- If you are a provider, Commissioner or beneficiary then this is for you!
How to Book
To register click on Eventbrite FUTURE FORWARD: future proofing local social action Tickets, Mon, 26 Feb 2018 – http://bit.ly/2mM5IHd
Terms & Conditions – This event is free to members. Non members £10, Statutory Organisations £25
Payments by post-cheques (payable to BBWCVS) or by BAGS (contact firstname.lastname@example.org). Once you have submitted your booking you will be liable for the full fee.
Specific Requirements – As a service we are committed to taking positive steps to understand and respond to the specific access needs of users. If you have access needs please let us know at the time of booking.